Welcome To Real Living- Wareck D’Ostilio Real Estate LLC
We’re proud and excited to introduce you to Real Living – America’s fastest-growing national real estate brand, according to the National Association of REALTORS®.*
With 450 offices and more than 10,000 sales professionals, Real Living has $15 billion in sales and something no other firm can boast: the industry-leading customer satisfaction rating of 96%.
Who We Are
As the industry’s first consumer lifestyle brand, we’re committed to innovation by bringing new programs, services, support, training and technology to our Brokers, Sales Professionals and their home buying and selling clients. The Real Living brand and its innovative concepts has:
- Been named, “Fastest Growing National Franchise” by REALTOR® Magazine
- Been recognized as one of the best by Entrepreneur magazine
- Won the Inman Innovator Award
- Been named, "Top 10 Newsmaker " by the Swanepoel TRENDS Report
From our distinctive brand and the industry’s most admired customer service program, to advanced technology and our suite of services, joining Real Living Wareck D’Ostilio offers a breadth of advantages that are unmatched:
- Latest technology and innovative programs
- Full collection of marketing tools to help you promote yourself and generate leads
- On-going education and training to lead the industry in professionalism and client satisfaction
The Leader in Customer Service
Real Living’s dedication to outstanding customer service has earned us a proven customer satisfaction rating of 96% - no other national real estate company can say that!
Year after year, our agents achieve a top grade by engaging in our exclusive service delivery process – Premier Service®. Delivering a consistent, measurable and marketable customer experience, Premier Service sets our agents apart from the competition. And through it, Real Living agents provide a customized and more satisfying service experience resulting in higher levels of referrals and repeat business.
Premier Service® - a Real Living exclusive. Click here to read more.
Powerful Technology for You
Real Living Wareck D’Ostilio provides a robust technology platform that provides for our agents’ online presence, contact management and marketing needs.
- National Website: RealLiving.com connects local buyers and sellers to agents and brokers through our national Real Estate listing search tool, agent/office locator, and pages designed to attract online search engine users.
- Free Agent Website: Every Real Living agent receives a powerful online website with local property search, community information, and customer registration. Our agents can create an unlimited number of pages with custom, pre-built and social-friendly content
- Lead Routing, Management & Incubation: Real Living agents can act on website and mobile inquiries quickly by routing leads to their email and mobile phone, setting custom auto-response emails and campaigns to immediately engage potential clients, and using email and social lead incubation tools to turn prospects into buyers and sellers.
- Mobile Sites & Solutions: All agents gain powerful mobile sites enables users to search local listings, and mobile access to contacts and leads.
- Listing Syndication: Real Living listings are delivered to the top real estate search sites, including Zillow, Trulia, HGTV Frontdoor, AOL, Yahoo! Real Estate, Homefinder.com and much more!
- Help Desk: Our team of technical experts is ready to help you take advantage of all our tools and solve any problems you may experience.
Your Personalized Business Center
Behind the scenes, the Real Living Business Center powers agent websites, contact management systems, lead management tools, listing feeds and professional development systems that our agents need for success online.
Providing our agents with:
- A secure, synchronized contact database to manage tasks and for full-fledged client relationship management
- Simple-to-use web page creation and listing management tools
- 24/7 reporting on buyer and seller website activity to help you serve them, and cultivate their business
- Tools and reports, such as property alerts, detailed city demographics, school information and neighborhood comparisons
- Email campaigns – both premade and customizable – that can auto-activate based upon lead criteria, or manually assign to new prospects
- Access to programs and preferred vendors to help grow business
- Downloadable marketing tools and templates, and professional development resources
- Secure online document and file storage
Marketing Tools that Drive Your Business
With more than 3,000 templates, Real Living’s marketing center offers you a comprehensive library of customizable marketing resources for your prospect, property and referral marketing needs including:
- Automated Campaigns: Send drip, direct mail or multichannel campaigns, easily.
- Online Marketing Tools: Post content, including listing flyers, virtual home tours or monthly newsletters to your website, Facebook and other social media pages.
- Email & Print Marketing: Email, self-print or professionally print your materials.
Committed to Your Continued Growth
Real Living’s Real University (Real U) provides comprehensive education and training to ensure our agents lead the industry in client satisfaction and continually expand their capabilities. Our training helps you utilize Real Living programs and tools, build your skill set and ultimately helps you become a more productive real estate professional.
- Live Classroom Training: Conducted by certified instructors with extensive experience in both real estate and education, classroom training is held regionally and covers a variety of topics, including technology tools, social networking sessions, business planning, Premier Service®, and much more.
- Live Webinar Training: Live, online, instructor-led training that allows you to view presentations, participate in activities and take part in discussions via a conference call.
- On Demand Training: A variety of self-paced learning is accessible 24/7 in Real U’s online library, including quick reference guides, recorded webinars, and video tutorials.
- Online University: Through our online coaching portal, industry training is available with recognized speakers, such as David Knox and Bill Fields. And our partnerships with other universities, such as Realty U from the National Association of Realtors®, offers you discounted access to hundreds of hours of web-based real estate education in areas such as sales skills, continuing education, industry trends, and personal life management.
A Different Kind of Real Estate Agent
Every agent practices business differently, but there are several common factors that make for a successful Real Living agent.
Real Living agents:
- Work daily to establish themselves as the industry leader in their marketplace
- Are committed to customer service and understand the value that client satisfaction brings with repeat and referral business
- Seek out the best and most productive technology and prospecting methods to grow their business
Thank you for allowing us to bring the Real Living Wareck D’Ostilio story to you. We know that the systems, tools and processes that distinguish Real Living can positively impact your business.
If you are ready to grow your business as a real estate agent, we can help you make the move to your local Real Living office.
Let’s talk – no obligation, just an honest evaluation of your market, the opportunities available and how Real Living Wareck D’Ostilio can help you grow your business.
E-mail John Wareck Today at John@wareck.com
Wareck D'Ostilio Real Estate, LLC is a brokerage member of Real Living Real Estate, a network brand of HSF Affiates LLC, of which HomeServices of America, INC is a majority owner. HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is the second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services in the US. HomeServices is comprised of many of the industry's most respected real estate firms located across the nation, specializing in all areas including brokerage, mortgage, tilte and escrow services, insurance and relocation. For more information about HomeSErvices and its network of leading companies, visit www.homeservices.com